;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers! Happy Sunday to you!☺  I hope to see you here for the Sunday Show Viewing Party tonight.  It starts at 7:50pm, and we'll have East Coast Live Stream links available for those who need them.

We expect the Veto Ceremony to be happening sometime today, and we'll be here with the Spoiler when that happens.  It is, however, pretty well understood that Cody will not be using the Veto and the nominations will remain the same. I'm curious to see if they'll show the Veto Ceremony on the live feeds again, like they did last week.

Before you dive into this Overnight Report, I put together a few more little posts you may also want to have a look at.  Here they are:
Enjoy!☺


We rejoin our fearsome fivesome just as the clock strikes midnight.  Skippy is making up for fishies with lovely views on 1, and Victoria and Derrick are talking on Cam 3..  After a quick peek on 1..


We join Derrick and Victoria...  She's griping to him about Cody, and then...

12:02am
Camera 4
Fire Room
This conversation is whispered.. 

Derrick: Ohh.. Victoria..
Victoria: What?
Derrick: If I win this money, it'll be unbelievable.. I'm literally buying a house.. No more bills. I'm f'in done payin' somebody else's bills.  If I win, I'm definitely havin' another kid.
Victoria: Yayyyy!!
Derrick: Cuz I won't have a mortgage anymore..  Hey, I'm gonna go out there, cuz I don't wanna be in here too long..  I don't want them thinking, "oh, they're mending their friendship."




1:18am
Camera 3 and 4
Cody, Frankie, Caleb

Frankie: Oh my God, my acid reflux is going crazy.  I wonder why.
Someone: (whispers) Is it over?
Caleb: (an If Bob Dylan was a redneck impersonation leads into..)  I wonder if me and my ex-girlfriend are lookin' at the same moon right now.
Frankie: Uch, God, Caleb. It's too much. It's so too much.
Cody: Why? He says stuff about his ex too much?
Frankie: It's just ridiculous.
Caleb: Ok, it's ridiculous.  I was in love once.
Frankie: 4 years ago..
Caleb: So?
Frankie: Move On!!!!

Caleb: I went from a lower case g to an upper case G.  I'm capitalized, in 4 years.
**huh?
Frankie: What's that mean?
Caleb: Other Gs know.
Frankie: Oh, because a Grande ain't a G?
Caleb: I'm not talkin' about last names, bud.

Frankie: ♫You don't get much bigger than a Grande, mothaf*cka
Caleb: Yeah ya do.
Frankie: No ya don't.
Cody: Yeah, dude, I went capital G when I was around 6.
**no.. flipping.. idea.

Frankie: My last name not only means big, but it starts with a G.
Cody: I went full-time G. 
Caleb: Some people give that last name such a small meaning.
Frankie: What?
Caleb: I don't know what you're talkin' about.  Grande..

Cody: It's really funny what you just said about your ex though.  I think the same thing, every time I look at the moon.. I'm like, I wonder who that I know...
Frankie: Big in every sense of the word. Boom.
Caleb: Are you still talkin' about the word Grande?
Frankie: Yup. Cuz it's a.. it's pretty f'in Big.  That's all.. That means big.

Caleb: All the time.. My ex has live feeds.. All the time, I wonder, did she just see me do that?

CUT TO:
1:24am
Cam 3
Kitchen
Victoria and Derrick

Derrick:  What did you wanna ask me?
Victoria:  I'm wondering if it's gonna help..  I kinda want to have a one on one with Caleb.
Derrick: What do you wanna ask him?
Victoria: No, not ask him anything, like a heart to heart.. so basically he would feel bad if he didn't take me to top 2.

Derrick: Just be careful, because other people have tried sob stories in this house, and it's backfired on them..
Victoria: But mine is real.
Derrick: But I'd be careful.  My opinion. I'd be super careful. Cuz it's gonna come off fake.
Victoria: Is it really?
Derrick: Yup.
Victoria: Crap.
Derrick:  Be super careful doin' something like that.  Cuz if he tells someone else, it could change their vote and they could send you home.
Victoria:Everyone else knows.. besides Caleb.
Derrick: About what?
Victoria:  Everyone knows about my hair, but no one knows what happened.. what's the real story...
Derrick: Right..  But do you really want national tv knowing that?
Victoria:  no.
Derrick: Just don't make a dumb mistake.
Victoria:  I don't wanna make a dumb mistake, but I really need that money... and I really wanna win.

Derrick: Hey, do what you wanna do.
Victoria: No.. I don't know.. I feel like everyone else talks about what they'd do with the money, but no one really knows the real me? 
Derrick: They talk about stuff they're gonna do, not to make you feel bad..
Victoria: But I feel like no one has any idea what I'd do, because no one knows the real me in this house.
Derrick: You can try it..
Victoria: I don't know..
Derrick: But I don't want you to be mad at me, if a day later, Caleb comes up to me with Cody and goes, "listen, Victoria's trying to pull some sob story shit right now. We're gonna send her home."
Victoria: Crap.
Derrick: And then it doesn't matter if I vote to keep you again, because it's one to one.

Victoria: I wouldn't do it now.  I'll probably do it after Frankie leaves.
Derrick: I would be super careful.
Victoria: I haven't ever opened up to Caleb.. Know what I mean?  Like we don't have a connection at all.. and I don't know what would be his reasoning of choosing me over Cody?
Derrick: Cuz he can beat you.  That's all you need.
Victoria: I don't know if he thinks that.
Derrick: Victoria, he thinks he would crush you.

1:27am Let's see what the boys are up to outside..  Mmm.. Burping and Pseudo Celeb shows.. Blech.


CUT TO:
1:49am
Camera 3 and 4
Frankie
HoH Bathroom

Frankie speaks directly to the feeds.

Frankie: How are you?  Oh boy.   I'm going home this week.

Frankie: Oh well.  I've done an amazing job.  Haven't I done a good job?  I've done very well.  It's just sad that I have to go home.  I've worked so hard..  But I'm not going home empty handed. We must remember that.  And hopefully I will still get America's Favorite Player, and then I can build 2 schools.  That'd be great! Hopefully ya like me, America.

Frankie: Getting me out is the best game move.  Really no reason to keep me.  Oh well.  I still think I did well. 

CUT TO:
1:54am
HoH Room
Frankie and Caleb
Cam 3

Frankie: Why do you hate me so much?
Caleb:  I don't hate anybody.
Frankie: You're so displeased with me of late.
Caleb: Huh?

Frankie: You don't like me much recently.
Caleb: Don't like you?
Frankie: I feel like we fight all the time.
Caleb: Honestly man, I'm just so ready to get out of this house.. This stress.  I'm not much playful anymore.  Just crown someone a winner and get me out of this house.  I wanna get back to a real life.  Regular.  I'm just over the game play and ready to get out of here.  It's starting to eat at me.
Frankie: I see that.
Caleb: I'm just irritated all the time.
Frankie: Well, I don't want us to be irritable with each other.
Caleb: I'm just ready to go.. Been in jail for 3 months.. Long enough.
Frankie: (pats bed)  C'mere..
Caleb: Done with it.. and I wanna shower soon.

Frankie: You don't want me to go out of the house this week?
Caleb: Do I want you to go out?

Frankie: You don't want me evicted? On Wednesday?
Caleb:  No. Honestly..

Frankie: You don't want me to be gone this week.
Caleb: Do I want you to be gone? No. But I have no say-so if you go or not.
Frankie: But you think I'm gonna go.
Caleb: I don't know that.  They haven't said to me you were.  From what I know, Victoria's goin' home.  That's why we're all wonderin' why she's so happy.  Cody even said to me earlier, "I hate that she feels so safe."
Frankie:  Oh, I know..
Caleb: And all fun.. and.. She's gotten here free.

CUT TO:
2:21am
Cam 1
Bathroom

This you'll want to flashback to.. Derrick walks in on Cody in the bathroom.. It's very funny.

Cody: Woah! What the hell, bro?!
Derrick: (mouth full of toothpaste laughing, trying not to dribble or gag)

Cody: What happened to f*ckin' knockin?!
Derrick: heheheheeh
Cody: You f'in kiddin' me?!
Derrick: hehehehehe

..and so on.  It's really better if you flashback on the live feeds.


Ok.. it's now 3:22am BBT and I am literally nodding off at the computer.  It's not them, it's me. So.. to summarize. 

Derrick and Cody are now considering blindsiding Frankie, so he doesn't have a chance to blow up their games to Caleb before he goes.  Also, Cody wishes they'd kept Zach in the house, instead of Caleb..

Oh... One last thing... 

3:22am
Cam 1

Derrick: You guys f'in scheming?
Cody: No, we're just talkin' about how everyone hates me. Hayden can't stand me..
Derrick: Why would you say that?
Cody: Victoria just told me for the 1st time.  That Hayden said he can't stand me.
Derrick: Really.. Are you serious?
Cody: Yeah.
Vic: hehe
Cody: I'm so pumped.  That gets me so hyped.  Straight up, Nicole said, there's people in the house he can't stand: Cody.
Derrick: My God.. That's nuts.
Cody: Isn't that the best?
Derrick: So, he clearly doesn't like me then either, because..
Cody: nonono.. But you weren't tight with him like I was.  I burnt him bad. Like a hot iron to the back of his head.  Yeh, he hates me.

Derrick: He's gonna crush us..

and so on...  Derrick heads into the Fire Room, and he needs to have a word with us..

3:24am
Cam 2
Fire Room

Having just come through the room where Cody and Victoria are chatting in the dark, and Cody informs him that Victoria has been telling him about allllll the HGs who are in the We Hate Cody club, Derrick speaks to us..

Derrick: Wow.  People are so dumb in this game.  Like, people don't know how to shut their f*ckin' mouths.   It's unbelievable.  Like, Victoria, do you want me to play for you as well?  Unreal. It's not that difficult.  Just shut up. (pause a moment)  hehehehe.. Oh my God.  It's unreal. Unreal how much people talk in this house.  Loose lips sink ships.  That is why people like that go home.  Cuz they don't know how to shut up!  Unbelievable.

Frankie comes in, they exchange I love yous and a hug..

And THIS concludes the Overnight Report.






Permalink







28 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good morning.

Can they stay out of each others ears long enough to get Frankie out?

September 14, 2014 at 4:05 AM  
Blogger Deb in SF said...

Caro, I think all the "g"/"G" talk refers to "gangsta." Frankie and Caleb...real gangsta; uh huh. Derrick might flip on Victoria real soon, huh? Should be a great last 10 days!

September 14, 2014 at 4:15 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Good morning Caro, it's 7:30 am here so 4:30 in the bb house.

Cody and Vic are acting like 10 year olds with a shaving cream fight for the past hour. I'm going to nod off for the day.

Have a fun Sanity Sunday.




September 14, 2014 at 4:30 AM  
Blogger TripL in Cen FL said...

Caro, just a quick question. The guide on my TV shows bb16 starting at 8:31. Is the show just delayed here or is is all CBS stations?

September 14, 2014 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Derrick, you talk WAAAAY too much too... Its just nobody in that house notices. And what do you mean "play her game for her"?

September 14, 2014 at 5:09 AM  
Blogger cindy Williamson said...

Good Morning Carolyn!
Hope you are having a great nap right now, won't be long now until we can all start getting back to a normal sleep pattern.
Thanks for keeping everyone informed and making this show more interesting with your comments and all the opinions and insights of this wonderful community.
As we wind down to the last few days it is interesting to see Frankie accepting his fate and Victoria start to actually play harder. Her conversation with Cody was all about securing a spot for herself in the final 3 at least and I think Derrick overestimates his power over her sometimes.
No doubt she loves Derrick, but she has also spent the same number of days in that house and been thrown up as a pawn so many times I have lost count. He should not be mad at her for trying to cement her place in at least second place. It is not attractive when he speaks to the feeds about her in a disparaging way.
I would like to see her surprise the guys and win a comp :)
Do you notice Cody becoming less and less tolerant of Caleb? I think Cody May become a comp beast in the end. He seems to be more focused than ever before.
If anyone in the house talks too much it is Caleb. He is at times adorable when it is apparent how gullible and naive he can be, and at other times his ego gets tiring.
I think Derrick could leave Big Brother and make a lot more money managing a company. His people skills are very good, he is smart and unless being a police officer is his dream job, he should shop those skills in the private sector.
At this point I don't really care who wins, I like them all.
I think CBS was smart to bring in Frankie and potentially increase the fan base, but I hope they don't do that every year with B list celebrities or relatives of famous people.
Thanks again for your efforts, hopefully everyone hits the tip jar again and shows appreciation for all you do!

September 14, 2014 at 5:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning Carolyn and dishers, just a side note on tonight's show. MY DVR has it listed at 8:30 to 9:30 for tonight. Just wanna give everyone a heads up.

September 14, 2014 at 5:42 AM  
Blogger Yasmin said...

4 am , quad cam " Shaving cream show down"
between Cody and Victoria!
Hilarious! until Cody got all butt hurt….

September 14, 2014 at 6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for this season and many thanks to you and Lessa for seasons past my dear goddess dish chicks.

*It is possible that Caleb is talking about being G and meaning he is gonna be gangster with all the money. The minute he started talking about it I was transported to the clubs on Miami Beach in the mid 90s and could hear Montell Jordan singing "ever since I was a lower case G, but now I'm a big G, girls see I got the money..."

September 14, 2014 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger The Bee said...

3:58am cute flashback to Cody/Victoria play fighting all around the house. Including a shaving cream battle. Derrick/Frankie were also in attendance and making bets on who would be the victor!

September 14, 2014 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Cody: Life's not fair
Cody: We're playing Big Brother. There's a Rewind Button. There's Buybacks.

Errr hello...perhaps we should petition to have the "go to Jail, go directly to Jail" card removed from Monopoly. It's not fair...

September 14, 2014 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Pally said...

Thanks Carolyn*!

♥U2 the moon..see ya tonight

*{\O/}*

September 14, 2014 at 8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frankie, your sister is a multi millionaire who is the current IT pop princess who's going to have her best earning career. If you need $100K to build a school in Africa on memory of gramps, you ha e the cash. You went on the show to boost your profile as you want to move from YouTube to a mainstream TV gig. And going on Broadway is an accomplishment but be real, you were a minor swing chorus boy... Youre no Broadway star. You're smart but have a huge ego, privileged, and as narcissistic as a Kardashians. All ugly traits. Derrick plan seems to be to go to F3 with Cody & Victoria and maybe throw it to Cody, have him take Derrick & secure Victorias vote. He would definitely win as there's Cody hate in jury & he's never been nominated. The question is would Cody consider turning on his Hit man & take Victoria. Would the jury hate Cody so much that they'd actually give Victoria the win. When she watches the show, she's going to be really hurt at how Derrick plated her. I hope they don't tell Frankie in advance (BB should forbid that next season) but F sees the writing on the wall. If they didn't get him out now after 2 other chances, they deserve to lose

September 14, 2014 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, everyone!☺

I've gotta go help my mom reconnect her wifi to her FaceTime with the Grandbaby machine (aka iPad).. I'll be back in a bit.

Thank you for the heads up about the Cody/Vic shenanigans!!

September 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Carolyn!! Happy Sanity Sunday!!

I have some important info for you, that I am sure everyone will want to know about, unless everyone except for me saw this! LoL! I haven't seen it on here and I am not even sure if it is true or not, but my "Google Now" App had a huge headline on my phone late last night or rather at 2am this morning when I got home from celebrating my birthday out with hubby and friends, so I researched it today and this is what I found!! If this has been here on THE DISH I soooo apologize for missing the post, but I was in COMPLETE shock when I saw this, then I looked back on history and there it was!
Below is a quote from another place online,(Bleh):
"People on twitter are going nuts over this convo. It appears that if either (not both!) Derrick or Frankie win BB16, they (the 1st place winner) will get a $50,000 bonus for being in Team America. Fans think that they have to both be Final 2 in order to get it, but that is not true. **Read the last part of the convo where Derrick explains it better.

1:29 PM
Cameras 1/2
Bathroom
Derrick/Frankie
Whispering

Derrick: It's unbelievable.
Frankie: They love us.
Derrick: Doesn't change anything..still gotta get there.
Frankie: Even more so than ever. They've seen how hard we've worked.. Derrick: Because (America) chose that. We gotta get there, though. More pressure. Doesn't change anything, we still gotta get there. But, we can do it. And if we get there together, we guarantee one of us gets $550,000.
Frankie: It's the biggest thing to happen in the history of Big Brother.
Derrick: And this is in addition to the money we've already won.

Quote "Derrick mentions it'd be a total around $575,000 total for the bonus + the money they've already won doing T.A. missions all summer. Frankie's face says it all.." Unquote

Derrick: It's mind-boggling. But we gotta get there.
Frankie: Today's an important day. Derrick: Starts today. Starts tonight. One of us has to win the veto.
Frankie: Oh my God.
Derrick: But if Cody wins it, he's gonna keep the noms the same. He's not gonna pull a fast one and put me next to you. Not gonna happen. Frankie: No.
Derrick: Caleb, same thing.

1:35 PM:
Still In Bathroom
Derrick/Frankie

Derrick: If he says 'get Frankie out', well I have information that he doesn't have; an extra $50k. There's only 1 option, 1 way that guarantees that one of us to win $550,000; we both have to be there. It's a no brainer. Because, if I knock you off and I'm there (F2), nobody might get it. Not happening. We have to beat 3 people. I think we can do it.

This seems huge, LoL. Even Former HG Shelly Moore even got in on the Tweeting and it was said "Big Brother producer has confirmed with Former BB House Guest Shelly Moore that indeed both Frankie/Derrick do NOT have to be together in F2 in order to get $50k bonus. (Just one them.)"


***I guess I'll stop there and CARO: If y'all have already discussed this, just disregard my comment today. Don't post it... I cannot believe I actually missed this and the discussing of it!! Must have been in bed depressed over my birthday, haha***

Love you Carolyn, Lessa and all BBDishers out there! Hopefully see y'all tonight on the Sunday Live Viewing Party! xoxoxoxox

September 14, 2014 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning Carolyn and my other friends. About Caleb and the little 'g' and big 'G'. I think he is probably referring to God. You know how he is always talking about his church and God.

I love Derrick's little girl. I wish he could hear it.

September 14, 2014 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger CandiceH01 said...

I heard the same song

September 14, 2014 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Good morning Carolyn and Dishers. It is a beautiful day herebon Long Island. I feel better than I have this whole season of mono. Hoping I am turning a corner. I hope the TA bonus is a rumor. But ut would certainly motivate future houseguests. Cakeb us going to fume after this post season. As long as they get Frankie out Tuesday, I'm good. And he won't go out to a live audience I assume snd be spared booing which is just not classy.
that big G he's so Grande discussion was a real head shaker. Enjoy the day. Thanks for the
updates. see you all tonight

September 14, 2014 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...



♫♪♥Happy Sunday to youuuu!!♥♪♫

Good morning, Jerry! :)

Good morning, Deb! :) Thank you!

Good morning, TripL! :) Thank you! You too! I'll be here for the PoV Ceremony.. but then I'm outtie til the Show.. Yours is the 2nd mention i've seen of the delay now..

Good morning, Jumbo! :))

Good morning, Cindy :) Thank you! It's that a wonderful feeling - "At this post I don't care who wins. I like them all." That's HIGH praise for this season!! -Love it! And thank you for plugging the tip jar!♥

Goo dmorning, Lori! :) Thank you!

Good morning, yasmin! :) Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Good morning, Foofie! :)) Thank you!!

Good morning, TheBee! :) Thanks for the heads up!

Good morning, Pally!♥ hehehehe -- Thank you! And thank you Very much for the text last night. ♥ u to the moon -- and Back!

Good morning, Sajam! :)

September 14, 2014 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

♫♪♥Happy Sunday to youuuu!!♥♪♫

Gooood morning, ShiShi!!! Mmmm.. I like that theory very much! I hope they show it to him and/or play the audio at a point wherre it can't hurt him to lose his mind for a little while.

September 14, 2014 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Pamela --

I have mentioned it a few times, but I've never done the full transcript. I should..

Twitter went bonkers about it, accusing BB of trying to save Frankie..

It's in NO way contingent upon both making it to the final 2, which people would have learned right away if they didn't fly off the handle 1st and not bother listening to the rest of the conversation and reasoning second. ;)

And it's not going to save Frankie..

September 14, 2014 at 11:01 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

Carolyn

I have no idea about BB trying to save Frankie, but I think its absolutely ridiculous that they should get any kind of bonus like that

September 14, 2014 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

G means gangster. He went from little gangster to a big one, since she last knew him. as in, maybe she'd love me now that i turned into a man or in caleb language a beastmode cowboy or a capital G.

September 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger kinipeka said...

little g means little gangster. capital g means big gangster

September 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hi everyone, I'm new here & VERY impressed with this blog! I am so concerned about this Victoria/Cody chat (Hayden hating Cody) that I find myself checking every couple minutes to see what's going on. I totally understand Vic trying to finally play the game but..... I'm team Derrick all the way so it makes me nervous. P.S. You have a new forever follower, so thank you Carolyn

September 14, 2014 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think they should have a golden power of veto for Frankie so he can stay in the game because I think he could've won on the power of veto because it was supposed to be a rewind but they changed the hole game that is not fair that was not a rewind come on bbdish big brother why did you do that I think it was rigged please do the right thing and rewind it the wright way do over for pov thank you I am very up set about this ......

September 14, 2014 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger Tella @TellaKG said...

@Ron Frankie was the MOST eager to push that button and actions have consequences. Life is not fair, neither is BB.

Frankie has had so many other advantages that it evens out.

September 15, 2014 at 12:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much Caro!! Am just now seeing this comment back... so much to catch up on.

AND.... Now I've asked you another question on another post!! SO SORRY!

but thanks so much for being here!!

you are the bestest!!

September 15, 2014 at 3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below