;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saturday Morning

Good morning, BB Lovers!  BB woke the HGs at 8am, early for a Saturday!  We may well have the PoV Ceremony today. I hope so!

If you went to bed early or were out and about enjoying Friday night, and you'd like to get caught up on the late night goings on in the Big Brother 15 house, please have a look at the Overnight Report.  There was a ton of game talk on the live feeds last night.. continuing on til past 4:30am. All the camera numbers and times are there, if you'd like to use flashback and see some for yourself. :)

By the by... at 7:14am up in HoH on Camera 1, McCrae and Amanda had a couple of chaste kisses.

Next leveling it? Time will tell.  If you flashback to June 29, 5:40am on Camera 1, something a little less chaste may have happened as well.. Clicking the pic will get you to the feeds, and if you need em, the 2 day free trial.

9:04am
Dining Table
Feed 1/2
Howard & Andy

Howard: She was like, I really have to pee, but it's so far away...
Andy: Hashtag: Helen Problems.  Do you think the Veto meeting will be today?
Howard: Yeah.
Andy: I do too.  And what do you think they'll do with the Have Nots?  Do you think that'll be the end of it?
Howard: I hope so!
Andy: It makes you so irritable. Like, I know that everyone's entitled to chocolate milk, but when I see someone not on slop drinking it, I want to rip their head off.  That's the only sweet thing I've got.

Elissa passes through.

Howard: Hi mama.

Chatter about cold showers, exercise, etc...

9:13:
Andy: I like that we're here for the season of all new players.
Howard: Me too.
Andy: ..but I don't know that I like this MVP thing.

They're trying to figure out what the schedule inside the house is going to be.  Me too.

9:18am
Andy: Good morning, Asshole.

Jeremy: Fuck you.
Andy: You're getting me to eat things I normally wouldn't.
Jeremy: Like pussy? 
**such a charmer.

9:22am - Camera 1 flips to the backyard.  While Helen jogs the yard, Jessie's quizzing people on their morning routines.  Andy gives her his full rundown, including precise times of arrival and departure.

Andy is very open about his surprisingly low salary from teaching at the college, 28k, and that he hopes he still has the job as a server too when he gets home.  He lied and told them he had made the Survivor finals, and they were very supportive..

9:29am
Amanda: Are you overthinking again?
McCrae: F'in Judd.
Amanda: I know.
McCrae: I always wanna call the Veto, the Nemo.

Jessie comes in to the HoH.

Jessie: Good morning.  Happy Veto Day.
McCrae: Are you sure?
Jessie:  I'm just all knowing, because I can't talk about certain things. (like the DR)  Do you know what you're doing?
McCrae: yeah.  Candice is coming down.
Jessie: Why?
McCrae: Because she'd go crazy otherwise. You're not going home. Guaranteed.

Amanda pipes in to reassure her further. Jessie leaves.

McCrae: You've gotta stop doing that.  She's gonna be pissed that you spoke for me.. and she's gonna talk about it.. and it puts a bigger target on our heads.
Amanda: You're basically Brendoning me.
McCrae: I have to.  Oh God.. I hope I never get compared to him.
Amanda: She's a freaker outer. She has to be 100% sure she's not going home or she'll freak out. 

BB: David, please go to the Diary Room.

9:39am Checking the quad, it appears Jessie's gone Judd gigging.

10am McCrae and Amanda remain in the HoH bed...

Amanda: What're you gonna say, if you're asked about me?
McCrae: I'm just gonna say.. I'm pretty sure she's playing me.
Amanda: No you're not gonna say that. Are you?
McCrae: What're you gonna say?
Amanda: I'll say that I like you and trust you.. In a house full of queasiness, it's nice to have someone you can trust.  The only one who comes out looking good in this is you, and then on top of it, you think I'm playing you.

Amanda: Who cares what pther people think?  You shouldn't.
McCrae: Who cares what other people think?  You shouldn't be a pizza boy.
Amanda: That has nothing to do with what people think.. That has to do with you reaching your full potential, your life's goals.
McCrae: I wish I could write in here.
Amanda: Are you bringing coffee?  With half and half and 2 Splendas, please.
McCrae:  Oh my God..  That is not happening.
Amanda: Who cooks for you?
McCrae: Don't snap at anyone..
Amanda: I get bitchy when I'm tired.  OK.. Are you getting us coffee of what?
McCrae: 2 half and halfs, one splenda?
Amanda: 2 splenda..

10:09a Off he goes.  Good boy.  A moment later, Amanda makes her way downstairs too, straight to the kitchen to Jessie.

Amanda: If I seemed abrasive this morning, I'm sorry.
Jessie: You didn't.  Not at all.

Checking feed 1, we find Elissa and Helen chatting about honeymoons and vacations, while Helen has a cold Have Not shower.  As she's been jogging, it's more refreshing than torture.  Not a peep of complaint.

 Popping back into the kitchen, while Jessie's a cleaning machine, Candice is cooking up some bacon.

Feed 3
10:18am
Living Room
BB: Houseguests, this is a reminder.  Sleeping is only permitted in the bedrooms. 
Andy: They just wanted us up for the Veto meeting, and it's probably not gonna be til 7.

Chatter in the living room turns to favorite wedding dance music... 

Andy: Last wedding I was at, the dj didn't even have Like a Prayer or ___, so I lied and told him "those are the bride's 2 favorite songs," and I gave him my ipod and told him to play em.
Amanda: You are so funny.


10:50am
Backyard Couch
Helen, Amanda, Judd, McCrae

Helen: I know who you look like!  The guy from Looper.

McCrae: Joseph Gordon Leavitt?  From 3rd Rock? I get that a lot.
Helen: Yeah.  Cut the hair and you are him!

Judd: What're we doin' today?  Why'd they get us up?
Jeremy: I think it depends who's working.  Today's was like, I'm here to work, not watch you sleep.
Helen: I like the name Jeremy.
Jeremy: Thank you.  I like the name Helen, especially when she's a beautiful older lady.
Helen: Thank you.
Amanda: Older lady.
Helen: It's ok.  I was thinking about it, and when you were born, I was graduating high school..

Helen reminisces about the 80s.  Amanda, Helen and McCrae leave the couch.

Andy: It's funny. I always say, I wish I would've come of age in the 80s.
**no you don't, dear.  no you don't.  it was not a good time to come of age as a gay man, in terms of life expectancy. 

Andy: You feelin' ok, girl? You got this?
Jessie: Yeah.  As long as you got my back.
Jeremy: It's going down today?
Andy/Jessie: Yeah.
Jessie: He told me he's taking Candice down.

Jeremy: As much as I like Candice, I gotta say, if I'm HoH next week, I'm putting her up.  I feel like she's floating.
Jessie: Y'all fuckers better not put me up next week.
Jeremy: I will.. if you ignore me.
Jessie: I'll smother you with attention.  I wish I had your eyelashes.
Jeremy: I wish I had your body.  To own it.
Jessie: ooo Kay.. We're going that route.

Andy: What would you do?
Jessie: Probably the same thing.  Candy.. with a pawn.  But then, f**k, MVP.
Judd: I guess I would do the same thing then.
Andy: The first weeks.. Just do what the house wants.

Checking the other feeds, we find Helen and McCrae upstairs playing Chess on Feed 1..


11:05a
Feed 3 grabs my attention when it flips to the storage room with Amanda and Spencer.. Checking in, I find her asking him to make sure all their ducks are in a row to make the David eviction happen.

Amanda heads outside, and Jessie calls her over to the couch..

Jessie: You're friends with Nick, right?  Do you have nay idea what he'd do?
Amanda: No idea.  He doesn't talk game to anyone.   He's a wild card.
Jessie: Maybe he'll open up a little more this week.
Amanda: He specifically says he doesn't wanna talk game, which is weird.
**Good rule: If he doesn't want to talk game with you, all that means is that you're not part of his alliance, but someone else or others are.

11:20am
Amanda & Elissa

Amanda: We're saving you, so we need you to work with us.  Did you not hear what I said?
Elissa: yeah, but I'm so tired, I just don't want to talk.

Amanda: What's wrong?  Is something wrong?

Elissa gets up and walks away..  She may be in tears..

Amanda: I think she's bipolar.
David: She's campaigning, isn't she?
Amanda: No.  I was like, is something wrong?  And she just got up and walked away.

11:26am
Jeremy & David
Cam 1
Workout bench, Talking about Elissa

Jeremy: I think she's bipolar.
David: No way.

Jeremy: She was sitting out here, all quiet.. Amanda asked her if she was ok, and she just got up and stormed off.
**storm is a stretch.

David: It's just weird.. You never see a big competitor go out the first week.
Jeremy: This cast wouldn't have put up with Rachel either.  She came in with an advantage, bro, and she still can't get shit done. To be honest with you, it might not be too smart for you to be sleeping early all the time. Everyone talks all night every night.

 11:52am
Amanda joins Jeremy and David in the pool...

Amanda: What're you doing?
Jeremy: Watching.
Amanda: Of course.

Amanda: Candice is  off moping.  She doesn't trust him.  She still thinks he's in an alliance with Elissa.
Jeremy: Cuz she thinks she's going home.

Checking around the house..
  • McCrae and Amanda are in the HoH
  • Jessie's heading toward the pool.
Here's a look before we close out the BB15 morning..

See you soon in a new top post! If you'd like to try out the feeds for yourself, here's a link for a 2 day free trial. :)













Permalink







18 Comments:

Blogger Jumbo said...

Im sure like many of you, I didnt think i would like Amanda much from the start. She is somewhat annoying, but she is growing on me. Maybe its just cause she looks like fun. ( no maybe about it)

June 29, 2013 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well at least the vpn comes in handy to watch House Calls....

June 29, 2013 at 9:29 AM  
Blogger Sara K. said...

Did you catch the quick kiss between Amanda and McCrea this morning? It was at 0714 on camera one. I don't recall them kissing before.

June 29, 2013 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woohoo

im so happy there is more hope for ellisa now.

June 29, 2013 at 9:51 AM  
Blogger Jumbo said...

McCrae is a lucky guy. He shud use his HOH room wisely

June 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Gmorning Jumbo! :)

G'morning David :)

Gmorning, Sarak - THank you!!! Just added it to the post, thanks to you!. THey hadn't kissed before.

June 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Good morning, Tiffany :)

June 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

good morning Carolyn and all fellow dishers

June 29, 2013 at 10:11 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I'd check at 5:40 Cam 1...the kiss may have just been a thank you kiss

June 29, 2013 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger kathie said...

Thanks for keeping me up to date . I'm expecting company so I need to finish my deep down cleaning. Catchup up with you later.

June 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

gracias, josh - and added

June 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger kathie said...

Thanks Carolyn for keeping me up to date with the HGs. I have company.coming and need to get ready for them so I can't keep up with the feeds. Have a great day!

June 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Grendon said...

Trivia Alert

According to a magazine devoted to the '90's, UK was NOT the first Big Brother. Sorry McCrae. The first BB was in 1999 and took place in the Netherlands.

June 29, 2013 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG.....my head is spinning.......but in a good way! We have players this season. And I agree Caro that Spencer is making it harder than it has to be.........I like him tho overall (minus the c**t remark, which I may or may not forgive.....depending on future behavior)....
His head is in the game and he knows the game, but he does need to calm down. Love Andy, and I think McCrae is handling all this power very well considering its the first week. Really rooting for him.

And Elissa doesn't remember when her child took his first steps.......what? I really want to like her but that's just plain weird.......

Thanks again C........and hi all!! Looks like we have a great season ahead of us.....> doing BB Happy Dance < ;-)

June 29, 2013 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Good morning Carolyn :)

June 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger AshleyKP said...

Hi Everyone! Special Hi to Carolyn. So happy big brother is back, boy have I missed it. Hope everyone's year was good :). As a Canadian I was really disappointed to hear about the geo-blocking from CBS but thankfully my brother is computer whiz and helped me figure out a way to watch the feeds. Clearly, like all of you, I am addicted and would have gone crazy without them. :)

Hope everyone is well and Carolyn please take care of your fingers, even with the feeds, I would be lost without this site.

Ash

June 29, 2013 at 11:25 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

(((hugs!!!)))

Thank you!!

June 29, 2013 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hey everyone :)

The MOrning Update is now complete.

I'm gonna take off for about an hour... get some fresh air.

I'll see you around 1 - 1:30pm bbt in a new top post.

June 29, 2013 at 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below