;
Live feed signups *Support the Site* u get them through.
*Thank You* for getting your feeds via The Links Here on BBDish!
We're Ready for BB17!!

BB17 Posts: Happy BB17 Premiere Day!, BBDish is Back for BB17!
BB16 EZ Archive: Miss a few Days? Check the BBDish EZ Archive, BB16 Flashback How To: Need Flashback Help? Here ya go!
Cool BB Stuff on Ebay & Around the Net!: Personalized BB TShirts!, BB Auctions, BBDish Swag: TShirts, Mugs & More, BB on Big Brother - Big Brother, Season 11

BBDish! Ya Gotta Have it!

BB17 Starts June 24th!

Google

Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Overnight Report

Good morning, BB Lovers!  Happy Sunday!  In addition to the comedic elements brought on by costume week, with Ian in his dog suit and Frank in his humilitard, it was quite an active gaming night in the Big Brother 14 house.  The HGs were at it full force on the live feeds til the wee hours of the morning.   The theme of the night: Operation Backdoor Janelle. They didn't name it that.  I did.

Coming into this game as a proven Comp Beast and America's Favorite may prove to be heavier baggage for Janelle Pierzina than a fully stuffed 5 piece Louis Vuitton set. 

As we join the HGs, Britney's made a ton of headway in Operation Backdoor Janelle.  Britney's been laying the groundwork since day 1 in the house, snuggling up to Janelle to gather information and create a false sense of security between them, then carrying on character assassination conversations about Janelle with anyone who will listen, and now that Danielle has HoH, Britney's gone in for the kill. 

Due to the relationship between Shane and Danielle, Britney's had access to more private time with Danielle than any other HG..  perhaps equal to or more than even Dan..  and she hasn't wasted a moment of it.  

Operation Backdoor Janelle is so well orchestrated that Britney no longer even needs to be present for the discussions to take place.. Currently, Danielle, Shane, and Ian are discussing how to bring Dan on board.  Good luck with that, kids. Dan knows this is personal, and that's not his game.  He plays to win.

1:50am BBT
Feed 3
HoH
Danielle, Shane, Ian

Dani: I've wanted to put Janelle up since I got it. 
 **and why do you think that is, dear? heh.


Dani: Do you want Boogie and Janelle in an army against us? Because Boogie's gonna be here regardless.  So you're gonna have to tell Dan like that.  He thinks if Frank goes, Janelle and Boogie wont form anything.. Janelle pulled me in the storage room right after veto and said, I woulda been more excited for you, but I didn't want to make Boogie mad.  I said, why do you care what Boogie thinks.. She said uh uh uh.. It's obvious.. cuz she's working with him.
Shane: Frank can be in our back pocket for at least a week.  I told Frank there was a possibility of me winning the PoV and using it on him, so he knows this is possible.
Danielle: If we all make a deal with him..
Ian: He and Boogie both think I'm 100% with them.
Danielle: I don't like how Boogie's so rude to you though.  That infuriates me.  I'm completely ok with Wil or Frank going, but this week, it makes more sense for Janelle to go.  You have to make Dan see.
Shane: We've got a full day.
Danielle: I feel way better with Frank and Boogie staying an extra week and Janelle gone.  If she stays, we're gone. Janelle is good..
Ian: And if we have Frank and Boogie here, they're not gonna be picking me to answer every other question.. It's meant to emulate a power shifting game.
Danielle: You've got to make him realize that Janelle..
Ian: You've got to make him realize it's your HoH and your Veto..
Danielle:  I'm not  gonna disrespect him..
Ian: I think if the 4 of us say, look, it's for the betterment of the alliance..
Danielle: Here's the other thing he's thinking.. OK, Frank's a big threat.  Janelle's a bigger threat.  I've beaten him. We've all beaten Frank. Just because he's got a bunch of muscles doesn't mean anything.  Janelle started talking shit.. She's only a half inch taller than me.. She's all "this comp wasn't made for me.. I'm 5'9" " I'm 5' 8 1/2".  She talks so much badly about everybody.. She comes up here and says the worst thing about Frank..

Ian: She says the nicest things about me, then I come up here and find out..
Danielle: She said, Ian's definitely working with Boogie.. I said, how do you know that? She said, because when I said good job, Dani, he gave me the worst look.. If I leave Janelle in this game, I'm gonna be sick.

Danielle: OK, here's another thing that doesn't leave this room.. Whatever Frank and Boogie tells you is a lie.  Frank hates you.  "You beat him, then you put him on the block, then you put him in a spiritard.. so Frank is gonna leave this game just because of you."
Ian: Yeah, the more I think of it, the more it has to be Janelle.
Danielle: You just have to get Dan on board.
Shane: Even if you can't get him on board, you should do it.  It's your HoH and your pov.
Ian: Alliance of 5.. 4 out of 5 think this is the best thing for the alliance..
Danielle: You're absolutely right.. Boogie and Frank are in an alliance.. They are gonna continue to alienate themselves..
Ian: Boogie doesn't wanna be here.
Shane: He doesn't wanna see a floater get to the final 2 and have to write them a check.. So he obvously wants to get all the floaters out.. But it's just how much can you trust him?

2am
Danielle: Those 2 cannot be in the same house after this week.
Shane: Janelle's going up and we have the votes to get her out.




Ian: It's not Frank's time.
Danielle: But he's fixin' to be a wikipedia champ - escape eviction 3 times.
**bb9 sharon has that beat.
Danielle: And! And!  If we put Janelle up, we don't have to scramble for votes to get Frnk out.  It's a done deal.  What do you think she's gonna do when I put her up?
Ian: Self-destruct..
Shane: Try to get votes from people.. She'll maybe have Ashley, Joe and Jenn..   Even if Boogie.. Correct me if I'm wrong, bBoogie would like nothing more than to see Janelle leave by his hand.
**but there's a hole in your logic there, dear.. on the one hand, you're saying their aligned, but when it's convenient, he wants her out?

Ian wonders if Frank and Boogie would keep Janelle over Wil.. It's a concern.

Danielle: If Frank swears on his nana, would he keep to it?
Ian: I would like to think so, but that's speculative.. 
Danielle: What would Boogie have to say to me to make me know for sure that he's voting janelle out..

Danielle: I wish I would've seen Boogie's seasons.
Shane: I know. Me too.
**smh

Ian: The reason Boogie got on AllStars was because they wanted Dr Will there, and Dr Will refused to do it if Boogie didn't do it.. 

2:14am
Britney returns from her DR to the HoH and happy, happy news for her..
Britney: Here's something else I thought of..  If we vote Frank out, we think that Boogie and Janelle will work together.. If we kick Janelle out, we know Boogie and Frank are working together..  What do you think the backlash in the house will be if you put up Janelle?
Danielle: I don't think there will be much of one, except from her.  But I think Janelle's wrath will be terrible.

Brit: If we put Janelle up, and Boogie and Janelle's teams decide to work together, it's a 5-4 vote, they still have the numbers.. THey could just vote Wil out.
Danielle: Would they really do that?
Shane: Why can't we put Boogie on the block?  If we get Boogie out, bring Frank over..
Brit: Frank wouldn't come over.. I called Frank out today on cuddling with Janelle in the bathroom..
Ian: Cuddling??
Brit: No, whispering.. He was like, look, I'm trying to mend fences with her.  Well, here's what you'd have to do to secure the vote.. You'd have to take Wil off.  Put Janelle up against Frank..
Shane: Boogie would vote for Frank..
Brit: That secures the 5.
Ian: This game is beutiful.
Brit: Then Boogie has to vote...  and we have all the votes we need.. We have 4 votes plus Boogie.. to get rid of Janelle. Flat out tell Boogie that we have to secure the vote.
Danielle: Ooh! Boogie for sure would not switch on Frank, and that's a guaranteed Janelle out.  I wouldn't mind taking Wil down.  I didn't want to put him up.
Shane: But then do you think Frank and Boogie would rally up..

Brit: And I'll be a mystery vote.. Cuz I'll be telling Janelle I'll keep her.. and when Joe swears on his wife and kids.. and we can blame him.. (and set him up for the next week).
**Paging Father Dan.. Medusa alert! Medusa Alert!

Brit: And you have to be careful.. When you have this conversation with Boogie, you have to say, we have 3 votes, you have Ian.. Don't ever make the mistake of saying we have 4 votes...
Dani: Yeah.. that's important.
Brit: I don't know.. I'm nervous about this whole thing..
**What?  The non-stop villifying of America's Classic Favorite for sport?  
Dani: You??  At least Janelle wont be coming guns blazing at you.

2:26am
Britney and Ian leave.. Danielle and Shane remain in HoH..

Danielle: I'm all gamed out.  The only way is to keep Frank up..
Shane: I do trust Frank as a person..
**you're an idiot.
Shane: I've just never trusted Boogie.. I think Boogie was sincere when he came up here though..

Danielle: I'm not gonna do it without Dan being on board.
**So I've just wasted an hour typing?
Shane: I know..
Danielle: I can say, Frank, I don't wanna take you off, cuz then everyone will know (we have a deal).
Shane: Just tell him it's the only way we have the votes.  It'll suck having to get him out later in the game..
Danielle: Not so much.. I beat him twice just now..

Danielle gives the rundown of humiliations she's handed frank in the past 48 hours..

Shane: He hates you. 
Danielle: The problem is, if I put Janelle up, Janelle has to go.  You have to stick with me.  She has no problem firing at people.  She's gonna be like, you told me I was fine, you told me I was good..

2:32am
Dan enters.  Saints be praised..

Danielle and Shane tells Dan their concerns and ideas..  Dan sits calmly listening..

Dan: It's actually not a bad move, if you can guarantee that..
Danielle: All we need is one week, then we can guarantee the numbers..  Janelle has an army.  What was Britney saying? "Janelle's now saying she's gonna put Jenn and Joe up."
Shane: There's no way.. She's not coming after coaches, so it's gonna be you and me.
Danielle: I know she's coming after me.  I can tell by the way she looks at me.
**Paranoia, they name is BB.

2:37am
Shane hugs Dani goodnight.. Dan's turn for a one on one..
 
Dan: You gotta calm down.  You're telling a room full of people Janelle would put them up.  She's not putting you up.  I can guarantee you that.  If it benefits you, let it benefit you.  Janelle would not put you up.  I guarantee you.  Every time you catch yourself, you say it's strategic, but it's not.  It's personal.
Danielle: No it's not! Strategically, Janelle's a bigger competitor than Frank.  I'm afraid she will come after you.
Dan: She wont.
Danielle: I don't care.  I will keep it the same.  The only way I'll put her up is if she's going home.
Dan: I could care less who goes up, who goes home.. No, don't sigh.. There are parts of you that playthis game personally, and if you want to win, you can't.  What matters is how you play this game.  Tonight, you're playing personal.  You did a great job in the comp.  But on the inside stuff, you didn't.  I'm just letting you know that..  Britney hates Janelle, because Janelle turned her back on Willie.  She plays this game personally.  She taints you.  She lost this game because she played personal..  and she didn't make any moves. The wheels are in motion now.  It's gonna be very difficult to stop.

Danielle: No.. Britney just said.. What if Boogie wants to band with Janelle..
Dan: That's another thing.  You're making huge assumptions.
Danielle: (spews out a bunch of Britney's manipulations that she's now made her own) ..but in my head I'm really thinking, Sounds like you really want to work with Boogie.. and you're trying to cover every base. And 2, Boogie has no where to go but to her if Frank goes.

Dan: Trust me.
Danielle: I don't know who does trust Janelle.. Even if I did manage to take Wil off..
Dan: You're inadvertently gonna have to throw Britney under the bus by doing that.
Danielle: I could only take Wil off.
Dan: If Janelle is going home.. So it would be me, Shane, Boogie, Britney, Ian.. Then Ian would be exposed.. Cuz you don't wanna make it obvious that we're working together..

2:48am This is ongoing on feeds 3 and 4.. I can't tell if Dan is on board or just humoring her for the moment because she's so passionate and/or because she's already committed to it in front of a room full of people..

Dan: They key is to make that deal with Wil..  You should start by saying, "Do you want me to take you off?"  and he'll say, hell yeah.. Then ask him, what can you offer me?  Then prod him to find out if he's going after coaches..
Danielle: And make him guarantee that neither you nor I can go up.

3:00am
We've moved on to rational talk.. Same subject..

Danielle: Who do you think it'd be easier for you to beat, in a comp between you Janelle and Boogie.
Dan: Boogie.  Janelle's in her own league in terms of competitions.
Danielle: Amen.  Imagine if she hadn't had a kid yet.
Dan: I think she's almost better now..
Dani: Really?
Dan: She never lasted that long in an endurance before.  She's good.
Dani: OK.. ANother question.  Who do you think it'd be harder to get out down the road?  We have guaranteed votes now.
Dan: It'd be easier to get rid of Janelle later, because everyone's always gonna want her out.

Danielle: Will Janelle burn her own bridges?  Put her up.. She wins Veto..  I think she told me 1 time she won 9 vetos..


Dan: I think she won 11 comps in 2 seasons.  Never won. I think she's the best to play and never win.
Danielle: Ian let it slip about Boogie.. made him look a lot less scary.
Dan: What?
Danielle: You know the reason Boogie went to AllStars is because..
**Fishies.. but everyone knows it's because Dr Will wouldn't do it without him.
Dan: He's not half the player without Dr Will in this house.  I wanna get him out.
Danielle: I know you do.  Boogie's like your person, like Janelle's my person.
Dan: Ego wise?
Danielle: No.. It'll come down soon to when Janelle's coming after me.. She'll be like Danielle beat me in this and that.. She's way too strong..  But.. And everybody said.  It's gonna be a knockout question.  She was bragging last night that that's her best thing ever.
Dan: She's good.
Danielle: She's smart.  She's really smart.  Janelle's gotta go. This position stinks.
Dan: You did a good job with making the nomination decision.. I know you'll do a good job with this one.
Danielle: THi si gonna be an everybody decision.
Dan: Jus tin the future.. Know that if something's gonna benefit us, and maybe not benefit Shane or Britney..
Danielle: I see what you're saying now.  I didn't know I was doing something that would taunt her
**I think she means taint.
Dan: It's always an option for us.. But.. Know what I mean.. Just like this Wil thing..
Danielle: They don't even know about that.  That's the one good thing about everyone knowing you and me are together.. I can get Wil and have you and him talk alone.
Dan: I don't think I wanna talk to him.  Just have you do it. 
Danielle: You're good at question games, aren't you?
Dan: Yeah.  Some times I can't believe I'm here.  I feel like I'm in a coma in my real life, and this isn't really happening.
Danielle:  You?  I can't believe I'm here.. with you.. and that I just won HoH and PoV.. after throwing everything..
Dan: Just sleep on it.. Get some rest.. We'll have a group discussion tomorrow.. We'll get Boogie and Frank and tell them they have to get Ian's vote..
Danielle: If Boogie starts to be like, Well, Frank can't stay up, then I'm not changing noms.. If he's not completely ok with Frank staying up, that'll mean that Boogie's not ok with the deal.
Dan: If you phrase in a way.. Just hey we wanna cover this up.. THere's no point drawing a line in the sand.

Dan makes a move to leave..
Danielle: I'm sorry you got mad at me..
Dan: I'm not mad at you..
Danielle: You think I'm playing personally, which is fair enough..
Dan: You have to admit a part of this is personal.. I don't expect you to be perfect, I expect you to...
Danielle: Learn from my mistakes.
Dan: It's not about me being right.  Good job today.. in the competition..  Things are better than they were 24 hours ago.. Now we have options.  We just have to pick the right one.

Danielle: I really hate that I got an attitude with you earlier.  I feel awful.
Dan: It may be personal for you.. It's just business to me.  I know you're still new in this game.
Danielle: At the end of the day, our relationship matters more to me than anything else.
Dan: I feel the same. I understand.. that's part of being a team.  You don't have to apologize for that.  Get some sleep.  It's gonna be a long day tomorrow.
Danielle: OK.. I'm not bringin' it up.  You can if you want to..
Dan: Ok.. G'night.  Nice win today. 


3:20am Dan leaves and heads downstairs..  He walks outside as if to talk to us and tell us what he's really thinking, but it's Ian's kennel night, so he can't.. Dan checks on Ian quickly.. and goes back inside to the bathroom..  He plays a little follow tag with the cameras, makes some exasperated faces...
..then waves goodnight and crawls into bed..   Upstairs in the HoH bathroom, Danielle washes and moisturizes her face and gets ready for bed..


3:41am Danielle turns the lights back on to fiddle with the CD player.. and presents me with the oh so perfect editorial shot for her moves this evening.


The only way this could get better and more accurate is if someone would chop Britney in wearing a dominatrix outfit and wielding a whip. Perhaps a little talk bubble, "Yes, Mistress Britney. I will obey, Mistress Britney.  I've been a very bad girl."


All the HGs are sleeping for the moment... Sweet dreams to them!







Permalink







80 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Love love love your blog! But why are you so partial to Janelle?

August 5, 2012 at 6:06 AM  
Blogger Em said...

Love love love your blog but why are you so partial to Janelle? She abandoned Britney during the Willie fiasco, I don't blame Britney for not trusting her.

August 5, 2012 at 6:08 AM  
Blogger Cindi said...

G'morning Carolyn. What a night on the feeds. Boogie's move to save Frank is brilliant. I think Dani is playing with fire if she takes Wil off the block instead of Frank because it would look like a betrayal to "The Avengers" alliance. Love that they are bringing Ian in on the plan.

August 5, 2012 at 6:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Carolyn said:
The only way this could get better and more accurate is if someone would chop Britney in wearing a dominatrix outfit and wielding a whip. Perhaps a little talk bubble, "Yes, Mistress Britney. I will obey, Mistress Britney. I've been a very bad girl."

Oh my god girl!! that is the perfect analysis for the evening... you are just tooooooo funny and your little insertions are the BEST!!!

Thanks for all you do "Mistress Dish" lol

Judy in NJ

August 5, 2012 at 6:38 AM  
Blogger bobbyw8 said...

Good morning, Carolyn! :)

No! Operation Backdoor Janelle cannot happen.

Thanks for the detailed coverage of the conversations.

August 5, 2012 at 6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning
Dan knows leaving Frank is a stupid idea. Getting rid of Janelle is stupid (for his game). I'd be shocked if he doesnt push his puppet very hard today to leave nominations the same

August 5, 2012 at 6:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Father Dan could easily be the 5th mystery vote to keep Jani

August 5, 2012 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Good Morning Carolyn, everyone

The back door Janelle plan/alliance does have a name The Avengers, Boogie's name. I understand you think that this is all Britney's doing, some of it is Britney does play personal and so does Danielle, but you have to admit that Janelle brings a lot of this dislike on herself. She trashes people, Frank, every chance she gets with Danielle. She is playing very personal too. She's never suggested get out Boogie, she wants and needs coaches in, she always suggests Frank. Frank is not a threat, he's not. He's only a threat as Boogie's sidekick. He hasn't shone he can play any game strategic or personal without Boogie. If Janelle was playing, non personal, she would suggest getting out Boogie. Despite all the hatred she has for him, so personal, she wants and needs to use him to get herself further in the game. I believe that Janelle wants to get out Frank to hurt Boogie then she wants to be the one to get him out. Her revenge will not be complete until she bests Boogie. This is very personal for Janelle.

Now on to Dan. Dan has a personal interest in this too. He says he doesn't but his talk with Boogie the other night proves he does. He wants to be Batman. He wants to team with Boogie and Frank is in his way of doing that. Right now he is Nightwing, that is the old Robin who went independent for non comic book geeks. He is a third right now and that doesn't work for him. Who really thinks Dan wants to take Danielle to the F2. Every time he says you can't play personal he is setting her up for what he will eventually do, cut her for Boogie. He believes he can beat Boogie and beating another former winner makes Dan better than Dr. Will, in his mind I believe.

It really comes down to who is more dangerous now Boogie or Janelle. Boogie can maybe make this deal with Dan, Danielle, Brit and Shane but he can't make it with Janelle, Ashley, Joe, Jenn and Ian. Janelle would control that alliance and non of those people sans Janelle and Ian have proven they can or want to win anything. Janelle stays, she does form a decent alliance and she will go after the strong players before the weak. That means Shane is first up. I do think she will not go after Danielle because she's a woman and she thinks she can manipulate her. She will roll with Dan, Boogie and Brit, maybe not Brit if she takes out Shane, but the guys. This is her standard MO, get two strong guys. Both seasons this is what she has done.

I think getting rid of Janelle now can be strategic because she is more charismatic than Boogie and manipulates better. Plus she is a comp beast. You can call it personal if you want but Janelle is far more dangerous than Frank or Boogie.

Sorry I wrote a book but this post and most of yesterday's seem very personal. I have no favorite this year and am just looking at all this from a game perspective.

Thank you for letting me rant, if you read this :)

Have a wonderful day everyone.

August 5, 2012 at 7:29 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

G'morning, everyone :))

I'm in Sanity Sunday Spooning Smoochy Snuggly mode..

Thank you for being a part of the dish.

I'll see y'all back here in a bit.

August 5, 2012 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Operation Backdoor janelle. Just reading that made my bp rise to unwanted levels.

What is beyond me is that why don't they use janelle as an ally rather than an enemy? And it makes sense to have her in the final rather than someone like Wil or Ian who people like.

And I find it hilarious that dani even thinks that Janie is targeting her because she finds Dani a threat. Give me a break. I think the high altitude of the HoH has got your head spinning.

And Brit. What can I say about Brit. People complaining that she's that way with janelle because of the Willie debacle? Seriously?! Britney herself abandoned Willie as soon as Kara went home by telling him she didn't want anything to do with him and telling Shane and jojo to avoid being seen with him. And she is just plain old mean for no reason. Janelle says stuff about people but it's to a certain level for game talk. Brit just does it for kicks and out of spite. This is not strategic mOve by her. It's all personal. And that venom has spread through Ian, dani and Shane. And I don't understand how Ian thinks Janie has talked badly about him. Remember the whole trash Ian and blame him operation of the past week? Yea that was all Brit and Shane. Not Janelle.

God bless Dan who hopefully talked some sense in to dani and hopefully got her calm down. Yes it would be a big game move but would be a stupid one.

Really sad thing to wake up to. Hope queen Janie can get through this and be here longer. But if she does go up, then I hope she stays come but activates her Jedi powers guns blazing and then wins HoH next week. Would definitely be BB gold!

And Morning Lovely Caro! Not happy with the nights events but thanks for the report!!!

August 5, 2012 at 8:04 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Getting Janelle out is smart. When the Dani/Brit/Shane alliance secured Ian, and with Dan having nowhere else to go they now control the numbers whether Frank stays or goes.
Take Janelle out and 1/3 of the drama leaves with her.
I predict final three are Dan, Danielle and Shane.
Shane will win.

August 5, 2012 at 8:05 AM  
Blogger Shamrock said...

Michigan Man,

I agree with most of that, but would add I believe Dan can only win this game if he's sitting next to Boogie in the final two.

I think most jury members will see either Dan or Boogie as having already won BB once, so giving their vote to a more "deserving" person - as long as all the comp wins are somewhat equal.

Dan wants Boogie to be his Memphis. Boogie wants Frank to be his Dr. Will. Dan needs to evict Frank to set his plan in motion, in order to have a chance at the end.

August 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

Blue is not a happy camper this morning.

Blue no likey the backdoor Jani plat.

Plots are afoot, and Jani's own foot will be meeting some backsides if she gets wind of it.

Good Morning, Carolyn!!!

Good Morning, Dishers!!

I like the new quickie poll. The idea of Dan being the hinky vote to keep Janelle in the game is a great one. If she indeed is put up on the block come Monday.

C'est la Vie.

I'm praying Dan can work his magic today and prevent this from happening.

Great reporting, per usual, Carolyn.

Now, to dive into flashback and watch adorable Ian in his puppy costume and dog house. hehehehe
I know that will cheer me up.

August 5, 2012 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Well said! They need to boot Janie!

August 5, 2012 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Well said! Bye bye Janie!

August 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Lolli said...

Well said! They need to boot Janie!

August 5, 2012 at 8:19 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

Mistress Dish lol PERFECT!

August 5, 2012 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I agree with Michigan Man. Not that anyone cares. :-) Thanks for the hard work reporting all of this. Happy Sunday!

August 5, 2012 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I also agree with Mike. Except I like Brit. I hope she finds a way to pull it out

August 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Carolyn,

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in and Good Morning before reading TOR..


Pam

August 5, 2012 at 8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think Janelle is a bigger fish to get out over Frank.

August 5, 2012 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

Getting Janelle out is not a smart move. With Janelle gone, Danielle becomes the largest female target b/c she seem to be better than Brit. This move is completely personal. If not, they would use Janelle like Boogie and Wil did during all-stars. She will always be a bigger target than the rest.

Danie really thinks that she and Shane are the new power couple. That's what she's wanted all along. Let's be honest, this all comes down to her trying to protect Shane. The same guy who was trying to get her out of there to a few weeks ago.

Dan's logic is correct. Contrary to Danielle and Shane's opinions, they will not will every HOH and POV comp. Once they lose that power, the others will be sure to put them up first. Even before Brit. Brit knows this and is playng Danielle like a fiddle. The other side has also made it known that they want the coaches out. So if Janelle is gone, Dan, Brit and Boogie will be next.

I find it funny that they want to trust Wil (of all ppl) to be truthful to them and not come after them. He has proven that he will not play the friend card - by voting out his bestie Kara and lying to Frank.

Also, Dani says she thinks Boogie is genuine? Not two hours ago, Frank and Boogie were calling her all kinds of fat B's. But if she keeps Frank, that's their fault for buying into the BS. 1 point for Robin.

The trashing others thing is foolish, but they all do it. Brit has really done a number on Danielle. I think it's jealousy though. If I were Dan I would tell her that if Brit and Shane want Janelle out so badly, then let them win and nominate her. Brit most definitely won't do it b/c she's been so two-faced with Janie. She wants Dani to do her dirty work. I really hope Dan talsk some sense into her. If not, then she's next.

This is my problem with CBS. They pick all these models and others who know absolutely nothing about the game, never watched a season before sequester (besides Ian and Frank), and think b/c they've won a few comps that they have it all figured out.

August 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still its a bad move for Dani. Dan and Jani are very close. It would weaken Dan and thereby weaken Dani

August 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Cammi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 5, 2012 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Show the Love Be The Love Feel The Love said...

I love how ur book read! Great points!

August 5, 2012 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Dmcc said...

As expected, the coaches are still the ones playing this game. The newbies are being led by their noses to do the real players dirty work for them. I'm not surprised that these newbies are so easily swayed by the master manipulator, Boogie. I have lost any respect that I had for Danielle and Shane in regards to playing this game.

If Britney and Boogie want Janelle out so bad, then they should win a competition and go after her. Janelle has been trying to get the coaches to play as a team, and two of the coaches are trying to backdoor her. tsk tsk. Not even giving her a fighting chance. Hopefully, Dan will reel in his newbie and put her back on the right track. Keep his alliance with Janelle, because he knows that the other two coaches have no plans on forming a true coach alliance. They've proven that. If Britney and Boogie have turned on Janelle, they could turn on Dan next.

August 5, 2012 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger wwepredict said...

Good recap. But the Janelle bias is getting a little grating. Janelle talks shit about people just as much as the others, it isn't like she is perfect.

August 5, 2012 at 9:16 AM  
Blogger FTM7 said...

I think getting Janelle out is a great idea too. Of course, I'm team Frank. Caro...I didnt know u were such a Janelle fan. :)

Ive always been such a Dan fan. He is the Dan I'm used to this year....so I find myself in the very odd place of pulling for Boogie in game talk.

Boogie has said since Thurs he needs ACTION, not words to start to trust bcuz people have lied...and that's a valid point. Everybody in powr & the house have told Frank he's safe...but only provided lip svc, no protection.

If Frank isnt removed frm block, I think it's no deal for Boogie. Even with pulling for Frank..Dani & co. have to see that's the action they need to take to show Boogie they're on board...otherwise, it's just gonna feel like lip svc.

August 5, 2012 at 9:46 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Good morning everyone. Great coverage Caro! Thank goodness you didn't waste time on the 45 minute discussion about the KISS again and again and again. I have never heard anyone so transparent and almost begging for another kiss. How old is this girl, 12 or what.

Also don't forget the private deal Britney was scheming up with Ian at the pool table. That is one sneaky girl! Even Ian didn't catch on to what she was up to!

Should be a very interesting day seeing how Dan handles this!

August 5, 2012 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Sorry another point. Don't forget about Dan grooming JEnn all day and night yesterday. She was and is in THE MIST whether she realizes it or not. He definitely has plans for her! I find it interesting that he seems to be keeping that connection just to himself. Smart guy!

August 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Vigilant Observer said...

So michigan man I agree with your analysis for the most part. Frank is a non-threat and Dan is only looking out for his own skin, like all the house guests should be. Boogie becomes more dangerous the longer he is in the house because he has less ears he has to whisper in. The inverse is janelle who is more dangerous earlier in the game because there are more people to lie about. Later in the game there are less people and alliances become more solidified. I personally can put my love for britt aside to say that she IS playing this game too personally, however, (this isn't meant to be sexist) I belive that the other girls in the house, with the exception of jenn who really isn't even playing the game, are playing it quite personal too. That was jojo's problem. She took it personally that people lumped her with willie, but it was because she attatched herself to willie. I find it hard however to insult them for how they take things personally because I think if I were in the house I would be a paranoid basket case.

August 5, 2012 at 10:07 AM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

Britney isn't my favorite person by a long shot, but I would like to read transcriptions with a little less venom repeatedly aimed at one player.

August 5, 2012 at 10:08 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dani ends up in the best position from all this. Brit in worse--she has noone, she should have Jani as a ally. Shane will take Dani before Brit. I hope Dan can stop this.

August 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

i'm kinda tickled.. whenever i write an opinion, i'm suddenly "completely biased towards one player" to the exclusion of all others.

while i do prefer janelle's game to britney's, i can see the merit in both..

that's why i wrote the intro today with extra care to be as impartial as possible.

I wanted to give britney her due..

she orchestrated this - game kudos to her.

as far as janelle goes, bb6 was my first season watching the feeds - and i was a sov6 fan.

lezbionic - as far as dan goes - i'm a huge fan. always have been.


as far as bb14 is concerned.. to the victor go the spoils.. i'm just along for the ride.

August 5, 2012 at 10:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Not sure why you are calling this Britney's plan...did you totally miss the hours Boogie spent last night pushing his new "AVENGERS" alliance? Not seeing any of his conversation here so maybe you didn't see it...getting rid of Janelle was pushed by him, the conversation between Britney, Dan, Dani, and Shane was AFTER this and only to decide if that was the way they should go.
I have to agree, getting rid of Janelle is smart.

August 5, 2012 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

perhaps you missed yesterday afternoon and the weeks of preparation that led up to it?

August 5, 2012 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

12:40pm
F1/2
Britney is doing her level best to throw Janelle under the bus and get her up as the renom..


Brit: She's down there right now whispering with Frank.

Brit: She would for sure put Shane up..

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2012/08/pov-players-and-rest-of-bb14-morning.html

August 5, 2012 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Judy said...

Hey all!

I watched the 'back-door Janie' plot unfold live yesterday. Boogie is the one who came up to HOH and talked with Shane, Danielle, and Brit. Alone. No Dan. Boogie offered to work with the 4, if they could convince Dan. He and Frank cooked it up in the lounge; then after planting the get Janie out scheme in HOH, he went back down to report to Frank that it seems to have taken root, and they were celebrating already, that Frank was going to stay and Robin and Nightwing are safe!
Boogie swayed dani and Shane; then Brit put the final nails in the coffin.
I hope Dan can do some major restoration today, and save Janie. Love her or hate her, she's MY fav player. If she goes this way, I will be sad.

August 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Stephanie from the West Coast said...

Great TOR ... Good Morning!!! Off to get some sun ... bbl

August 5, 2012 at 10:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I see no bias Car, just the facts ma'am

Perhaps I'm in the "dishmist" but I think your observations are spot on. Of course that may be because I see it the same way.

Admittedly, I enjoy watching Dan "work". I love watching his wheels turn and the choice of words he uses to persuade. I think he is open to listening but, in the end, he goes with logic.

I also agree with Shamrock that Dan knows he has to sit next to Boogie at end in order to win. Not sure that Boogie understands that though. I think his ego believes he can win against anyone he sits next to.

Just my 2 Cents

Judy In NJ

August 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Dont worry Caro, you always stay objective and also, you yourself are ALLOWED to have a fav, whoever that is.
{{{hugs}}}

And I've said this before, no one has said that Janelle doesnt talk about other people. Its part of the game and its to be expected from every HG. What I keep ranting about is when people like Brit and Wil go out of their way to do it and do it incessantly, whether its game or not, whether it warranted or not. Talking about how another player sucks is business as usual. Trashing her without reason and then using a lame excuse about her turning her back with Willie, now that's pathetic.
Brit says she likes Ian and yet, she was the one to plant the furor against him over his comment. Boogie is just pure vile, calling Dani, i believe, a c***, saying stuff about Janelle being a mother, and basically everyone else. I've seen Janelle talk about other people, correct me if Im wrong, she has not sunk to these levels. Not by even a mile.


End another rant.

But looking at it objectively, if Brit somehow manages to do this, props to her. I will be furious, but props. But I really hope Dan the Man can put a stop to this.

Again, if Jani happens to go up, i hope she manages to stay and win HoH. That would be absolutely sweet.

August 5, 2012 at 10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miz Carolyn, I am with you 100%..I love your post and your comments..that is why I follow you..

BBDish is the best blog out there...:):)

MWAHHHH
Pam

August 5, 2012 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I wrote a few days ago that Dan's only real shot at winning is sitting next to Boogie. I'm positive he knows this.

Dan needs Janelle to stay in the game because she will be useful to him later.

I really hope My Man Dan can work his magic and undo this plot. It's gonna be an uphill battle, but he is smooth and he knows how to move at a nice even pace, which is key in this game.

Boogie and Brit might be the poison to Danielle and Jani but Dan is the antidote.

GO DAN!

August 5, 2012 at 10:44 AM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

Haven't read all the comments yet, but have a different take on Boogie than most. Not a fan, but don't think he wants Frank to be his new Dr. Will.

Boogie is not in this for the money. He's in for the ego boost. He has been in Dr. Will's shadow a long time and sees this as his way to get out from under that and sit next to Dr. Will in the BB Hall of Fame.

I think Boogie see's himself as Dr. Will this time around and Frank as his Boogie. That is why he was perfectly ok with being a coach. Now, his entire plan is messed up. He saw himself as being a double winner (himself as winning coach with Frank taking the game). Now that can't happen and that's why he was so mad.

All that being said, GOOOOO DAN!!!!

August 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger Mappy said...

Ultimately, AG will not allow Janelle to go. AG will pop in with a special power or cheesy necklace. It's always AG's answer. Janelle is too important to the show IMO

August 5, 2012 at 10:48 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

I hope Jani stays, wins HOH and does put up Dani and Shane or Brit. See who kisses he butt than.

August 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM  
Blogger {ℳ} said...

I'm tickled that honest feedback tickled you. You really needn't get defensive, though. Feedback is feedback, and as a serious blogger, you should appreciate that. The post was littered with several jabs at Britney, it wasn't just "an opinion", hence my feedback. Again, Britney is no favorite of mine, it's just that I don't need to repeatedly see your "opinion" when I'm looking for transcriptions. It is beneath you to get so involved with comments providing such feedback. I'll happily take my AdSense metrics to another site with more impartiality and less defensiveness.

August 5, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Sparklin said...

Well, thankfully I read some comments so I don't have to say I saw a big bias in that post ;)
I was liking Janelle for the first time ever this season, but her jumping from team to team and abandoning ship, although perfectly fine and within her rights, is something she incessantly complains about others for doing - floater I believe she calls it. She is personal and cuts people down as much as the next one. I've actually thought (yes I AM bias) that Britney has toned it down a lot this year and has even gone so far as to tell Danielle NOT to get personal in attacks.
It's not different than any other year and you Caro are no more exempt from having your personal favorties - it's human nature, not to mention we can't see EVERYTHING all the time so miss some info. But truly, I wanted to argue some of that blog ;)

August 5, 2012 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 5, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Jamison said...

MI Man, I totally agree.

I'm a huge Dan/Brit fan. I find it irritating that Janelle can talk badly about people and run from side to side, yet she's defended. Brit does it and she's a "mean girl."

I used to love Janelle in the first 2 seasons. Then I got the feeds and saw the videos online. She's good at the game but she's the ultimate mean girl. Flashback to those videos with April, Kaysar, Marcellas, etc. I won't comment on the alcohol.

99% of the time, I love your blog. I direct everyone here. I tell them to get their feeds through you. I'm a walking advertisement. I stopped commenting last year because I felt that there was a bit of hypocrisy going on with the commentary and comments section. Either its a free for all or its not.

With all that said, I'm a huge Dan and Britney fan. I do NOT agree with the BD Janelle plan.

August 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Blue said...

I am loving watching Ian as the house puppy. He's so cute and adorable I wanna hug him and squeeze him and call him George!

He's having a blast doing it. Really enjoying himself. Great sport. :)

August 5, 2012 at 10:55 AM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

:) ok.. i'll be resuming my sunday sanity break now.

clearly, i need it.

enjoy the feeds, everyone.

i'll be back for the sunday show viewing party. :)

August 5, 2012 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

It would not matter if Frank comes down, it would be Ian, Shane, Frank, Britt, Boogie. I also think Jen would keep Wil over Janie.

August 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Dan needs to tell Dani that Jani takes the target off of her and that she needs to tell Brit to STFU. I bet if Jani leaves than Brit will start trashing Ash.

August 5, 2012 at 10:57 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

I don't think Dan will allow that to happen, he is building relationships with everyone in the house, he will use this to get those people to get Shane out when he needs to. Just my opinion, I think Dan wants Brit and Boogie with him in the end because he feels he can beat them F2.

August 5, 2012 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good Morning.

The people in this house are so fickle. As a former big fan of Janelle she lost me early on this summer with her back and forth with the whole Willie saga. I guess it's Karma coming her way. But at the same time, it's big time Janelle Derangement Syndrome, because they are making her much a bigger threat than she is while they allow a known liar and back stabber like Boogie and his 'man' Frankie to remain together. Seriously foolish. Have these people not watched his seasons?

My favorite has been Shane, for his comps, sweet heart and he is not bad to look at either... but come on dude, don't fall for all this personal female crap. What is it with women in reality TV to almost always turn on each other? Is jealousy and attention other women get such a threat? Shaking my head.

August 5, 2012 at 11:06 AM  
Blogger KKati25 said...

I'm all for operation backdoor Janelle. I can't stand her as a player. Something about her, just works my last nerve. Everything about her seems fake, starting outwardly, all the way inward. Does Brit get on my nerves sometimes? Yup! But for me, she is far more tolerable than Janelle. The way I look at it is, I may not like someone, but I can at least respect them if they are who they are no matter what. Janelle morphs into someone different at any given moment. I think I'm becoming team Frank, just because it's the exact opposite of what Janelle wants, and if I ever wanted anything that Janelle wanted, I'd have to seriously question my own morals and integrity.

*end rant*

August 5, 2012 at 11:10 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Do you have the FB time? That was after I drifted off. Thanks :)

August 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM  
Blogger Michigan Man said...

Frank is observant, that's how he won HOH and he's big but what other than that makes him a threat? Besides being Boogie's #2. Take out Boogie and is he a threat still?

August 5, 2012 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger WendyBBFanatic said...

Hi Caro and hugs! We all have our favs and our opinions and I do love reading all the diversity here, people should appreciate that more, diverse people and opinions make things more exciting. I did love your intro, "More baggage that a fully stuffed 5 pc. LV set." Loved the outro too! Shows you can throw puns, even at your favorite HGs. I was always a Janie fan but as I have stated before, not liking her much this year, I think BDing her would be a great move but I can take it or leave it.
I hope Frank stays this week.

August 5, 2012 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Shi Shi said...

Caro do not listen to the above (I will not name). Part of the reason I absolutely love your site is because of your insertions and funny comments. There are a lot of other sites someone can go to if they don't like it. I think I speak for all the loyal followers that this is what makes BB DISH why we are back year after year. I never even bother with other sites because you and your other girls are so perfect.


Xxxoooooxxxoooxxoo

August 5, 2012 at 11:39 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Fl girl I'm really frustrated. Brit is just on a mission to do anything she can to get this done. Hope it bites them.

August 5, 2012 at 11:52 AM  
Blogger Emrys said...

Shi Shi, I couldn't agree more. Caro and the Dish girls always put their comments in and that's why we love them for it. To get upset over a "bias" is ridiculous. You gals work so hard to bring us all the juice from the bb feeds and we can't thank you all enough.

Whether or not you do or don't have a bias towards any player, it doesn't matter. We love ya!!

August 5, 2012 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

I completely agree with you. I was wondering why Dan was against the Avenger alliance and what you said makes total sense!!

August 5, 2012 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

After watching the feeds last night I just wanted to say that yes Brit might have had her hand in this alittle but it was Boogie that set this Into motion. The whole Avenger alliance. I personally would like to see it happen. I've always liked Frank and have felt like he hasn't been given the chance to show his loyalty.

August 5, 2012 at 12:44 PM  
Blogger piper said...

This is Carolyn's site. She can vocalize any fact or opinion that she wishes. Carolyn is a good person with a great heart. I cannot imagine her criticizing anyone here for having a favorite player that differed from her own.

I suggest to anyone that criticizes her, go elsewhere or, better yet, start your own blog site.

Thank you Carolyn for giving up all resemblance of a normal life to sit by your computer and transcribe this mess called Big Brother. You are loved and appreciated by many people.

August 5, 2012 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

have you got todayes sunday Morning

August 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

If Frank stays I will enjoy watching him and Boogie pick off D/D/S/B.

August 5, 2012 at 1:20 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I think it's fascinating how we all watch the same thing but each have a different opinion about who is correct or way off base. Part of what makes big brother a must see. :-)

August 5, 2012 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Jamison said...

"Personal attacks..." rule applies to only some it seems. I have been a loyal disher and advertisement for years. It's nice to see the loyalty paid off. Express one opinion... Respectfully.... And get invited to leave. Nice.

August 5, 2012 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger FL Girl said...

Bottom line for Dani:
1, she doesn't like Jani mostly because of Brits influences
2, she is very needy and gets upset if someone doesn't congrat her or the attention isn't on her
3, she doesn't want to be upstaged by jani. The more she hears about how good Jani is the more she wants her out.
If she were smart she would have Jani as an ally to keep the eyes off of her. I think between all this and Shane she will hurt Dan's game. I think she is ready to be more loyal to Shane than Dan. After all she wants another kiss and a showmance from Shane and he is leading her on. I don't believe he likes her more this week than last when to told Brit he really wasn't into her.

August 5, 2012 at 1:56 PM  
Blogger MissaStarr said...

Hey there Caro. Long time lurker, first time poster. I just want to say thank sky for your blog. I watch the live feeds occasionally, but I mostly keep updated through blogs like yours. I think it's ridiculous that people have a problem with your side comments. I have different opinions on some of the HGs, but that doesn't make your comments any less funny. (Or any less true.) If everybody agreed on who the best players were there would be absolutely no entertainment value in this show.

So again, thank you. Keep having fun, and don't let negative people get you down.

August 5, 2012 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger MissaStarr said...

Hey there Caro. Long time lurker, first time poster. I just want to say thank sky for your blog. I watch the live feeds occasionally, but I mostly keep updated through blogs like yours. I think it's ridiculous that people have a problem with your side comments. I have different opinions on some of the HGs, but that doesn't make your comments any less funny. (Or any less true.) If everybody agreed on who the best players were there would be absolutely no entertainment value in this show.

So again, thank you. Keep having fun, and don't let negative people get you down.

August 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM  
Blogger CarolynBBDish said...

Hi Everyone :)

For all the supportive comments today, I say thank you..

For all the negatives, I say thank you as well..

You've all made me think.

August 5, 2012 at 3:12 PM  
Blogger ltcmek said...

(((((Hugs)))))) Caro. All the BB Buddies have your back!

August 5, 2012 at 3:53 PM  
Blogger Commoncents2000 said...

Perfectly said!!!

August 5, 2012 at 4:02 PM  
Blogger Commoncents2000 said...

Perfectly said!!!

August 5, 2012 at 4:03 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

I just want to say that I love this blog. I don't always agree with the opinions but they are always well written snd funny, never mean and hateful like some other bligs. I'm a firm believer that everyone has a right to disagree and just because you disagree doesn't mean you're attacking anyone. I hope none of my comments have come across as an attack. I also think that the disagreements are what makes it so interesting.

Thanks to all of the writers for their hard work. I appreciate it so much. Keep up the great work!

August 5, 2012 at 4:23 PM  
Blogger NaturalGrace28 said...

Amen

August 5, 2012 at 4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True if Frank comes down. She has a shot if he doesnt

August 5, 2012 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below